- Off-street parking available
- Quality Maintenance with Luxury Style
- Private lobby for packages and mail
- Gardening available with raised beds
- All new heating with individual gas fired boilers and thermostat.
- Bicycle storage
- On-site laundry facilities coming soon
Kingston was New York’s first capital. Established in 1652 , its one of the oldest settlements in New York. In 1777 it was burned by the British during the revolutionary war. Every other year there is a re-enactment of it. There is a thriving art scene. The first Saturday of every month is open studio tour. Their are art galleries all over town. Antiquing is popular.